1. This is a Peter England Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) and would be accepted at listed outlets (For outlet list, please click here
2. The person who has the Peter England Gift Cards (Vouchers) Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Do inform the cashier that you plan using the Gift Cards (Vouchers) for making payments before billing.
4. Customer can only redeem if they are registered as loyalty members. Non-CRM customers need to register before the voucher can be redeemed.
5. Only the listed Peter England outlets at its sole discretion accept the Gift Cards (Vouchers). Peter England may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
6. Multiple Gift Cards (Vouchers) can be used against one bill.
7. This is a ONE time use GV.
8. No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the Gift Cards (Vouchers) will be given.
9. Peter England Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
10. Peter England Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) CAN be used during sale.
11. Any dispute related to the Instant Gift Voucher should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
12. Peter England makes full efforts to accept Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers), but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
13. If an Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) gets blocked on account of technical issues, please speak to the contact centre.