1. This is a Van Heusen Instant Gift Card (Voucher) and would be accepted at listed outlets. For outlet list, please click here
2. The person who has the Van Heusen Gift Card (Voucher) Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Do inform the cashier that you plan using the Gift Cards (Vouchers) for making payments before billing.
4. Customer can only redeem if they are registered as loyalty members. Non-CRM customers need to register before the voucher can be redeemed.
5. Only the listed Van Heusen outlets at its sole discretion accept the Gift Cards (Vouchers). Van Heusen may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
6. Multiple Gift Cards (Vouchers) can be used against one bill.
7. This is a ONE time use Gift Card (Voucher).
8. No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the Gift Cards (Vouchers) will be given.
9. Van Heusen Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
10. Van Heusen Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) CAN be used during sale.
11. Any dispute related to the Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
12. Van Heusen makes full efforts to accept Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers), but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
13. If an Instant Gift Card (Voucher) gets blocked on account of technical issues, please speak to the contact centre.