1. This is a William Penn Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) and would be accepted at listed outlets. For outlet list, please click here
2. The person who has the William Penn Gift Cards (Vouchers) Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Do inform the cashier that you plan to use the Gift Cards (Vouchers) for making payments before billing.
4. Only the listed William Penn outlets at its sole discretion accept the Gift Cards (Vouchers). William Penn may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
5. More than one Gift Cards (Vouchers) can be used in one bill.
6. This is a ONE time use Gift Card (Voucher).
7. No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the Gift Cards (Vouchers) will be given.
8. The GV/GC cannot be redeemed for cash in exchange.
9. William Penn Gift Cards (Vouchers) CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
10. William Penn Gift Cards (Vouchers) can be used during sale.
11. William Penn Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. William Penn may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
12. Any dispute related to the Gift Cards (Vouchers) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
13. William Penn makes full efforts to accept Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers), but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
14. If an Instant Gift Voucher (GV) /Gift Card (GC) gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours.