1. E-Voucher will be delivered within 24 to 48 business hours.
2. The holder of the Gift Cards (Vouchers) number is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. A beneficiary should announce the intent of using the voucher before placing the order.
4. Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be revalidated once expired.
5. Baskin Robbins/ affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the voucher number and the Gift Cards (Vouchers) getting redeemed on that account.
6. Baskin Robbins may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher.
7. Baskin Robbins makes full efforts to accept the voucher, but on account of any technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept a voucher.
8. This Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be redeemed on the specific block out dates which Baskin Robbins may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
9. Baskin Robbins or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc on account of an outlet not being able to accept the Gift Cards (Vouchers). The customer would be liable to settle the bill.
10. If a voucher gets blocked on account of the technical issue the voucher would be usable only post 72 hours.
11. Please Contact Restaurant manager for any acceptance issue and if the issue is still not resolved you can call the helpline number is 0 85 1000 4444 (from 10 am to 10 pm) for immediate assistance.
12. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Gift Cards (Vouchers) has been received, decision of the company shall be final.
13. Payment through Gift Cards (Vouchers) is not valid during sales and promotions at local stores.
14. The validity of Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be extended, new e-Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards (Vouchers).
15. Gift Cards (Vouchers) validity cannot be extended once expired.