1. Gift Cards (Vouchers) will be delivered within 24 to 48 business hours.
2. The holder of the Gift Cards (Vouchers) number is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. NOTE: Gift Cards (Vouchers) code cannot be redeemed online.
4. Beneficiaries should announce the intent of using the voucher before making a purchase. Please note: Three Gift Cards (Vouchers) can be used against one bill.
5. BATA / affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account.
6. The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher.
7. BATA makes full efforts to accept Gift Cards (Vouchers), but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept a voucher.
8. This voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates BATA may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
9. BATA or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation on account of an outlet not being able to accept vouchers. The customer would be liable to settle the Invoice.
10. If a Gift Cards (Vouchers) gets blocked on account of technical issues the Gift Cards (Vouchers) would be usable only post 72 hours.
11. Please Contact Shop manager for any acceptance issue and if the issue is still not resolved you can call 0 851000 4444 for immediate help.
12. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Gift Cards (Vouchers) has been received, decision of the company shall be final.
13. Payment through e-Gift Cards is not valid during sales and promotions at local stores.
14. Validity of Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be extended, new Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards (Vouchers).
15. Gift Cards (Vouchers) validity cannot be extended once expired.