1. Multiple Gift Cards (Vouchers) CAN be used in one bill.
2. Gift Cards (Vouchers) CANNOT be used online.
3. Gift Cards (Vouchers) will be delivered within 24 to 48 business hours.
4. The holder of the Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) number is deemed to be the beneficiary.
5. A maximum of 4 Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) can be used in a single bill.
6. Beneficiaries should announce the intent of using the Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) before making a purchase.
7. Partial redemption is allowed but no refund or credit note would be issued against an unused or partially used Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers).
8. Instant Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired.
9. UCB / affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Instant Gift Card (Voucher) number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account.
10. The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the Instant Gift Voucher.
11. Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) will be accepted across the mentioned list of outlets only, but at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice.
12. UCB makes full efforts to accept Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers), but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept an Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers).
13. This Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. UCB may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
14. UCB or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc. on account of an outlet not being able to accept Instant Gift Voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the Invoice.
15. If an Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) gets blocked on account of technical issue the Instant Gift Cards (Vouchers) would be usable only post 72 hours Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received, decision of the company shall be final.
16. Payment through e-gift cards is not valid during sales and promotions at local stores.
17. Validity of Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be extended, new Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards (Vouchers).
18. Gift vouchers validity cannot be extended once expired.